About This Show
Change to printed schedule:
Alaskan Malamute - Judge Mrs Chris John (Cristakell)
Bichon Frise judge Mr F Kane (STKCA)
Bracco Italiano will now be judged by Mr Jeff Horswell (STKCA)
Griffon Bruxellois will now be judged by Mrs M Wildman (STKCA)
Italian Greyhound will now be judged by Mr S R Goodwin (STKCA)
Samoyed will now be judge by Mr D Killilea (STKCA)
Samoyeds will now be first in ring 32 at 9am Australian Shepherds to follow
Schnauzers will now be judged by Mr D Robbins (STKCA)
Shetland Sheepdogs will now be judged by Mr Stuart Mallard (STKCA)
Yorkshire Terrier will now be judged by Mr Jason Pattison (STKCA)
Saturday Ring 15
Dachshund (Miniature Smooth Haired) Judging will commence at 08.30am
Change to printed Rings and Probable Order of Judging
Large Munsterlanders are now in ring 35 after English Springer Spaniels
Docked dogs are not allowed to enter as we charge for Spectators - as specified on the front page of the schedule.
Update Face covering must be worn as per government guide lines
COVID STATUS CHECKS FOR SHOW
As the show is fast approaching we want you to be aware of the Covid procedures that will be in place to ensure that everyone is kept safe during build up, open days and breakdown. Every person entering the halls will be checked for their Covid status before allowing access to your show.
Upon arrival on day one, your Covid status will be checked at one of five separate entrances around the NEC:
- Piazza main entrance
- Atrium 1
- Atrium 3
- Lorry Parks
- Access to Show must be via one of these listed entrances.
- Once at a listed entrance you will be asked to show your Covid Status this can be:
- Covid Passport to prove two Covid Vaccinations
- Negative lateral flow test result
- Your status can be shown via a digital copy of your vaccine passport or the registered lateral flow test result, both accessible via the NHS app or registered on the Government website.
- Once this has been provided you will be issued with a coloured wristband granting you access to the venue. This must be worn whilst onsite along with your exhibitor/contractor badge.
- Your wristband is valid for 48 Hours. There will be different coloured wristband issued daily, this will enable us to identify who have already been checked and speed up your entry time.
- If you are with us for more than 2 days, we will ask you to re-confirm you Covid status.
- NB If you are taking lateral flow tests to produce a negative result, then please ensure you bring the correct amount of tests for the duration of your stay.
- We hope you understand that these measures are in place to keep you safe and to allow show to run smoothly. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding of these measures.